Friday, May 21, 2010

self introduction of atsu



This is atsu.

  1. Hi, everyone.
  2. My name is atsu.
  3. I am from Japan.
  4. I will stay here for 3 month.
  5. I am a engineer
  6. I work for Takenaka Co. for 10 years.
  7. I am 35.
  8. I have a wife, one son, one daughter.
  9. My family is living in Japan.
  10. I like playing golf.
  11. I like watching sports.
  12. I like doing magic tricks.
  13. I am good at coin tricks and card tricks a little bit.
  14. I like to enjoy studying English together.
  15. I hope to get the skill to communicate with each other in English.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Atsu, How you doing today elevator man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picture I hope to be good friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are agreat man to study english
    you will be successful trust in yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are goooood friend . nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Atsu I am very glad to meet you and i hope good and best things to you

    ReplyDelete