Friday, May 21, 2010

Self introduction of Jacob


Hello everyone
  1. My name is Jacob
  2. I come from Mali and I live in Owen Hall
  3. Mali is a country situated in the center of West Africa
  4. It is limited in the Noeth by Maghrebian countrys, in the East by Mauritania, the west by Niger and Burkina Faso and in the south by Senegal, Guinea(Konakry) and Cote d'Ivoire.
  5. Mali is a sahelian country, it.s the reason why there perhaps dryness.
  6. In historical viewpoint, Mali is situted in the territory of the Old Kingdon of Ghana and the Empire of Mali.
  7. Now it belongs to subregional and regional sets like UMOA, CEDEAO and African Union.
  8. I am here in the USA in order to learn
  9. I have to obtain a Master degree in agrieconomics
  10. To succeed, I have to obtain a suitable level in English
  11. That is the reason why I am whith you is this classroom.
  12. I hope to continue in thesis if I succefull past the Master degree
  13. I am a teacher in the agriculture college in my country
  14. I will return there in the and of studies
  15. And I hope and I wish that we will be brothers

3 comments: